activemq-users mailing list archives

From ranjan santa <rab...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Configure ActiveMQ as a broker and a bridge at the same time
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:04:11 GMT

Hi

I am putting messages in a queue and forward them over two bridges in a row
to a broker, all ActiveMQ instances on different machines. This works well.

But also I want to send messages back on another queue. So as I understand,
I have to configure the broker also as a bridge, the middle bridge to
forward in the other direction and the first bridge to be a broker too.

This is not working, the messages are not beeing forwarded from the other
end. I am not sure if this is the right way to do this.
Are there any suggestions?
Thanks, Ranjan