activemq-users mailing list archives

From CobraTheSleek <>
Subject Active MQ MDB with JBoss
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:31:12 GMT

I am trying to get an Active MQ MDB working with JBoss based of the example

The one difference that I have is that I have security setup in my
broker-config.xml and also have different name of the broker than the

When I deploy the ejb, I am getting the following error:
10:26:12,765 WARN  [TransportConnection] Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.

Any assistance in pointing to a different broker in the jboss.xml file would
be greately appreciated.