activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Re: How to receive messages over HTTP connection?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:52:52 GMT

I thing I seem to have found the problem myself. I was using the latest
SNAPSHOT (25 Oct, 07) version to send and receive messages over HTTP
connection. While sending messages works fine receiving messages doesn't.
When I reverted to the stable version 4.1.1 both sending and receiving seem
to work fine over HTTP connection.

Is this a potential bug? Is this gonna be fixed in the 5.0 version?

Can anyone comment on this please.
Thanks again in advance.