activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <>
Subject Re: How to receive messages over HTTP connection?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 09:10:11 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I am able to send messages to ActiveMQ but the
consumer is not receiving any messages sent by the producer. If I revert
back the configurations to use tcp everything is fine.

Below is the configuration I have used:
    <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
       <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
       <transportConnector name="xmpp"    uri="xmpp://localhost:61222"/>
       <transportConnector name="http"    uri="http://localhost:61224"/>

Consumer configuration:
	<bean id="connectionFactory"
	    <constructor-arg value="failover://(http://localhost:61224)" />
	    <property name="maxConnections" value="8" />
	    <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager" />
	    <property name="name" value="LocalBroker" />

	<bean id="destination" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"

	<bean id="messageVoConsumer"
class="com.onmobile.mcmo.servlet.MOMsgVOConsumer" init-method="start"
			<ref bean="connectionFactory"/>
			<ref bean="destination"/>

Also I am getting the following warning in the ActiveMQ console:
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:

Let me know if I'm missing anything here.
Thanks in advance.