activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Re: How to receive messages over HTTP connection?
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 09:10:11 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I am able to send messages to ActiveMQ but the
consumer is not receiving any messages sent by the producer. If I revert
back the configurations to use tcp everything is fine.

Below is the configuration I have used:
    <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
       <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
       <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
       <transportConnector name="xmpp"    uri="xmpp://localhost:61222"/>
       <transportConnector name="http"    uri="http://localhost:61224"/>
    </transportConnectors>

Consumer configuration:
	<bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.jencks.amqpool.JcaPooledConnectionFactory">
	    <constructor-arg value="failover://(http://localhost:61224)" />
	    <property name="maxConnections" value="8" />
	    <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager" />
	    <property name="name" value="LocalBroker" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="destination" class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
autowire="constructor">
		<constructor-arg>
			<value>MoMessageVOQueue</value>
		</constructor-arg>
	</bean>

	<bean id="messageVoConsumer"
class="com.onmobile.mcmo.servlet.MOMsgVOConsumer" init-method="start"
destroy-method="stop">
		<constructor-arg>
			<ref bean="connectionFactory"/>
		</constructor-arg>
		<constructor-arg>
			<ref bean="destination"/>
		</constructor-arg>
	</bean>

Also I am getting the following warning in the ActiveMQ console:
WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=OM-BLR-LT-0657,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

Let me know if I'm missing anything here.
Thanks in advance.