activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: performance issues with slow consumers
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 07:45:02 GMT
Switch to AMQ 5.0 - release candidate is here:

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC3/maven2/
org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0.0/
maven 2 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-
RC3/maven2
maven 1 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-
RC3/maven1

Message Producer flow control can be turned off in 5.0 - see:  http://
activemq.apache.org/producer-flow-control.html - which is what's
causing the slow down.

You can set size limits on memory, temp storage and store too - e.g:

<systemUsage>
	            <systemUsage>
		            <memoryUsage>
	    	            	<memoryUsage limit="10 mb"