activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: single broker + mysql + Attempting to acquire the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:39:27 GMT
Try upgrading to a newer version; we've fixed up some of the SQL for
locking the database.

Or if you know you're only gonna run a single broker, you can disable
database locking via...

http://activemq.apache.org/maven/activemq-core/xsddoc/http___activemq.org_config_1.0/element/jdbcPersistenceAdapter.html#attr_useDatabaseLock

<jdbcPersistenceAdapter useDatabaseLock="false">