activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jodi Moran" <>
Subject RE: Configuring a network of master/slave pairs
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:54:31 GMT
Hi Joe,

> The static:// scheme for the brokers should be the right approach. You
> disable the 'WARN' reconnect messages  by changing the severity level,
> the file, from INFO to ERROR like this.
> log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, stdout, out

Thanks for your reply. I know how to switch logging levels to hide
errors (the configuration I described produces log messages at ERROR
level, not just at WARN). I am more concerned that the ERROR message may
indicate that the network connector is not intended to work with a pair
of master/slave brokers, and thus that I may see further problems after
more extensive tests.

> Not sure what could be happening w/those dup's. Are you by any chance
> durable subscriptions?

I am using queues at the moment, not topics.

Have you been using a network connector with master/slave pairs in a
production scenario? Have you found any problems with this?