activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Determine what ports ActiveMQ is listening on
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:58:34 GMT
You can run jconsole and connect to the java process .In the  Threads
tab , Active MQ threads will be displayed along with the port numbers.

-----Original Message-----
From: jmorri [mailto:jeffrey.s.morrison@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:11 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Determine what ports ActiveMQ is listening on

j0llyr0g3r wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if activemq is the only java-process running, you could execute
> something
> like:
>
>  netstat -tulpen | grep -i java
>
> with the processbuilder from within java and then parse the
> corresponding output (i assume you are using Linux) for the listed
ports.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm using Solaris, do you know a comparable
set of flags to -tulpen that would work in Solaris (I'm not familiar
with the command outside of netstat -an)?

netstat: illegal option -- t
usage: netstat [-anv] [-f address_family]
       netstat [-g | -p | -s] [-n] [-f address_family] [-P protocol]
       netstat -m
       netstat -i [-I interface] [-an] [-f address_family] [interval]
       netstat -r [-anv] [-f address_family]
       netstat -M [-ns] [-f address_family]
       netstat -D [-I interface] [-f address_family]