activemq-users mailing list archives

From WHIRLYCOTT <p...@whirlycott.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory error with durable subscribers
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:36:26 GMT
Mike,

Are you getting OOMEs on the publisher (the client) or in the broker?

I'm wondering if you can send your jvm a kill -3 signal to get a
thread dump, because it sounds vaguely like the problem that I'm
currently experiencing.  However, my publishers can only send ~1390
messages before getting an OOME with a 64Mb heap.

phil.