activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Yuen Chi Lian" <yuenchi.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couldn't get jdbcPersistenceAdapter working
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:24:36 GMT
Hi Alex,

Fantastic! I managed to get it working now. Do you mind to share how did you
manage to find that out?

Anyway:

mysql> status
--------------
Server characterset:    utf8
Db     characterset:    utf8

mysql> drop database activemq;
Query OK, 2 rows affected (0.06 sec)

mysql> create database activemq char set latin1;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> use activemq;
Database changed
mysql> status