activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: SSL Support in CMS?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:28:38 GMT
Stomp provides an interoperable wire format so that any of the available
Stomp Clients can communicate with any Stomp Message Broker to provide
easy and widespread messaging interop among languages, platforms and
brokers.  Stomp does not have inherent support for the transport, ie.
TCP, UDP, SSL, etc.

So no, you can't use the stomp wireformat support in ActiveMQ-CPP to
communicate over SSL.

Regards
Tim.