activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eduardo Corral <ecr...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Timeout and Failover on a queue
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:06:25 GMT
Yep, that's the normal behavior.

The A servers are probably failing to connect before the B brokers are
started. With the parameters you set, and starting A servers before B
brokers, it's bound to fail...

Try increasing  maxReconnectAttempts and maxReconnectDelay parameters,
so there's enough time to B brokers to start before A servers give up
trying.

BTW, which is the behaviour you're looking for? Infinite retries?
Inmediate fail in case both B brokers are down?

Regards
Eduardo Corral