activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Sitsky <>
Subject Correct way to call/access VMTransport.setAsyncQueueDepth() from BrokerService?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 06:56:11 GMT
I have an application which runs the embedded broker, and adds both the
TCP and the VM transports.

In my experiments, I noticed I needed to modify
VMTransport.asyncQueueDepth to be larger than the default value of 2000.

I noticed this field has a setAsyncQueueDepth() method, but it is not
clear to me how I can retrieve the VMTransport object associated with my

Does anybody know the best way of achieving this?  Thanks.

Nuix Pty Ltd
Web:                            Fax: +61 2 9212 6902

View raw message