activemq-users mailing list archives

From DataMover <david.pirza...@cision.com>
Subject Need help to store and forward and persist
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:46:20 GMT

I produce a message from an embedded broker that forwards to a standalone
broker. A consumer consumes from the standalone broker.

Producer
  >>>embededbroker
     >>store and forwared
         >>standalone broker
             >>durable consumer

It is using a queue, not a topic.

Persistence is true, and the consumer is a durable consumer.

If the consumer is running and I produce messages on the embedded broker,
the consumer will receive them. But if I produce the messages, then turn off
the embedded broker/producer, I expect the info the be persisted on the
standalone broker and for it to be consumable.

But the consumer will consume nothing; in fact it acts like the messages
have been lost.

So, again, this will work

Producer
  >>>embededbroker
     >>store and forwared
         >>standalone broker
             >>durable consumer

But this will not persists and work

        (Killed the producer etc and left the rest working)