activemq-users mailing list archives

From mrh <mrhayg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL Support in CMS?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:52:44 GMT

The truth is, I don't know much about Stomp at all, but I thought I read
somewhere that as a protocol it supported SSL?  I could very well be making
that up though, lol.  But if it does, I wondered if might be possible to
specify stomp as the protocol and use it to make an SSL connection.  I
apologize in advance for my ignorance of the library... still trying to
understand everything.

Thanks again,
mrh