activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: How to receive messages over HTTP connection?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:41:51 GMT

To connect to the broker, your client (consumer) will need to use a http
broker URL as follows

http://broker-ip-address:port-number

The broker will need to have a http transport connector to listen for http
connection requests from the clients as follows

<transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector name="http"
uri="http://broker-ip-address:port-number" />
</transportConnectors>

These jar files will have to be in your client's CLASSPATH

$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/activemq-<release number>.jar
$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/commons-httpclient-2.0.1.jar
$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/xstream-1.1.2.jar
$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/lib/optional/xmlpull-1.1.3.4d_b4_min.jar

Hope this helps,
Joe