activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: How to receive messages over HTTP connection?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:41:51 GMT

To connect to the broker, your client (consumer) will need to use a http
broker URL as follows

The broker will need to have a http transport connector to listen for http
connection requests from the clients as follows

      <transportConnector name="http"
uri="http://broker-ip-address:port-number" />

These jar files will have to be in your client's CLASSPATH

$ACTIVEMQ_HOME/activemq-<release number>.jar

Hope this helps,