activemq-users mailing list archives

From JigarP <jigar.prajap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove specific Topic from Activemq
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:19:50 GMT

Hi james,

    I am having realtime and critical application. I need to create
destination on the basis of the requirement. and it is increasing day by
day. usage of the specific destination is for sometime only not for long
time. so i think when there is no need of destination(topic) then why should
we keep it in activemq. as it also contains all the messages which we have
delivered on that topic. why should we give load to activemq.

regarding your link for removal of topic. As i am using Spring JMS API to
interact with Activemq so is it possible that using Spring API we can remove
topic? or can we have sample code through which we can decide that how can i
remove topic from activemq.

Jigar