activemq-users mailing list archives

From JigarP <jigar.prajap...@gmail.com>
Subject Remove specific Topic from Activemq
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 03:27:51 GMT

Hi,

   I have got Activemq and Spring working with my application and now i am
thinking from performace /memory consumption related issues in my
application. I want to delete specific topic from activemq when my work is
completed for specific topic. i also checked JMS api for doing this but i
did not get any clue. please provide me help to remove topic from Activemq.
and also one more thing that how can we improve performace of activemq real
time.

e.g lets say I have topic name = "ABC"+userId  in my application. this topic
will be specific to user. so when user logged out from application then we
should also remove  "ABC"+userId  topic from activemq.

Jigar