activemq-users mailing list archives

From arimus <apudcas...@entwash.org>
Subject Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Journal Checkpoint Worker" java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:32:57 GMT

After running for usually a matter of hours with a fair amount of traffic,
I'm getting this in our logs on the server side:

INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker
(localhost, ID:xxx.blah.com-52335-1193766939276-1:0) started
Exception in thread "ActiveMQ Journal Checkpoint Worker"
java.lang.NullPointerException
*** Got java.lang.NullPointerException while trying to print stack trace.

Everything usually recovers okay, but obviously tracking down the cause and
not relying on recovery would be nice.  Any suggestions for tracking down
the root cause of this problem?  I was unable to find any information on
this specific problem.  I would be grateful for any help.

Cheers,
David