activemq-users mailing list archives

From tpounds <trevor.pou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvalidClientIDException when using valid NetworkConnectors in activemq.xml
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 23:25:31 GMT

I found the root cause for this error...I found it burried in another thread
and seems to be the result of all the brokers having the same default name
set to "localhost".

see:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=4426623&framed=y&skin=2354

It may be beneficial to generate unique broker names by default if they are
not specified in the XML.  I see that the name currently defaults to
localhost in both the xml file and the java source.  Should I raise a JIRA
ticket to improve this?