activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Configuring a network of master/slave pairs
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:26:02 GMT

Yup, the failover:// scheme is used for clients. You may want to consider
setting 'randomize' to false because you always want your clients to try and
connect to the master first. For example,

failover:(tcp://masterhost:61616,tcp://slavehost:61616)?randomize=false

The static:// scheme for the brokers should be the right approach. You can
disable the 'WARN' reconnect messages  by changing the severity level, in
the log4j.properties file, from INFO to ERROR like this.

log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, stdout, out

Not sure what could be happening w/those dup's. Are you by any chance using
durable subscriptions?

Hope this helps,
Joe