activemq-users mailing list archives

From MyD <MyD.ro...@googlemail.com>
Subject AMQ with ajax
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:54:13 GMT

Hi guys,

i want to write an web application where users can send / receive messages.
e.g. send: user log in --> send message --> user xxx logged in
      receive: another user gets the message --> user xxx logged in

I think AMQ / ajax is the perfect solution for this.

The problem is that i have no idea how i getting started - i read many times
the documentation and understand nothing. So if anyone can help me with a
short introduction what i have to do and what i need would me help so much.

Thank u very much.

best regards,
MyD