activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <>
Subject wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 affecting durable consumers
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:05:41 GMT

I think when I added: wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 to the url my
durable subscribers are always stuck in ActiveMQ (I think they never get
disconnected even though my client has died). When I try to restart the
durable subscriber it always fails. When I restart the durable consumer I
always get:

javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: master - Client: already connected

The only solution I've been able to get to work was to kill the Broker and
then bring it back up but this isn't a great solution. When I say
MaxInactivityDuration=0 the socket will not close no matter what? Any ideas?