activemq-users mailing list archives

From navneek <>
Subject Re: How does persistence work in activeMq?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:01:30 GMT

There are options in ActiveMQ for persistence, either you can use
jdbcJournal or pure Jdbc DB persistence.
In either case message will be persisted into storage, incase of any
crash/disaster to broker. Whenever the broker is back and up and it has
active consumer then broker will fetch message from storage and deliver to

Or if you want all messages to be persisted into storage then you could use
Delivery_Mode as Persistence in your producer as like the following one.
Once the message consumed from Queue/Topic then it'll be removed from