activemq-users mailing list archives

From mrh <mrhayg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stop Thread / Stop Listening
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:11:51 GMT

That is exactly what I needed to know.  I misunderstood what the
donelatch.await() line of code did in the activemq-example project.  I could
not figure out why the entire program kept exiting when that line of code
wasn't in there.  Now I see that if no other processing is taking place, the
program exits without stopping the consumer correctly, which throws an
exception.  Now I'm starting to understand.  Thanks again for all of the
assistance!

mrh