activemq-users mailing list archives

From azbel <azbel_e...@msn.com>
Subject Re: Is ActiveMQ suitable for this Store-And-Forward scenario?
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 00:11:50 GMT

Thanks for replying, Joe.
The client application won't be transitory, but I wonder what you mean by
standalone broker. Do you mean developing it from scratch? That would
require to implement all the polling to the server and the persistance
feature among other things. My idea is to leverage existing projects, but
I'm open to develop something from scratch if it's the only option.

By the way, the JMS server is WebLogic. Won't there be a problem?
Greetings.