activemq-users mailing list archives

From OB40 <>
Subject ActiveMQ-CPP consumer client hanging after receiving 32767 messages.
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:53:02 GMT

I was stress-testing an ActiveMQ-CPP consumer client by transmitting to it a
large burst of messages (100 per second). I realised that the client hangs
after receiving 32767 messages and the broker has a log message

INFO PrefetchSubscription - Could not correlate acknowledgment with
dispatched message: MessageAck ...

I changed the size of the message from 40 bytes to over 600 bytes but it
still behaved the same way. Behaviour remained the same when I reduced
message frequency to one per second.

I shall be grateful for any advice or suggestion in this regard. I am using
ActiveMQ-CPP-2.1 and ActiveMQ broker 4.1.1.

Best Wishes