activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <>
Subject Re: Problem using MySql as data source for Persistance Adapter
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:09:38 GMT

Thanks for your reply. Its working now.

Hope I can manage without master-slave model for now, but I think going
forward I'll also need to use 5.0.

I have the following config now:
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/activemq-data" dataSource="#mysql-ds"
I did not find the 'jdbcPersistenceAdapter' tag in my config file which you
mentioned. Think it makes no difference.