activemq-users mailing list archives

From krv <vivek.kub...@onmobile.com>
Subject Problem using MySql as data source for Persistance Adapter
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:05:15 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to use MySql as data source for Persistance Adapter. I am using
the following configuration:

    <persistenceAdapter>
       <!--  <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.base}/activemq-data" dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>
      To use a different datasource, use the following syntax : -->
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"
dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

  <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
    <property name="username" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="password" value="activemq"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>

When I start activemq the tables (activemq_acks, activemq_lock,
activemq_msgs) are created but it is not able to get the lock on the
database. It keeps printing the log repeatedly as follows:

INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker

After this the process does not stop. I have to kill it.

Anybody has any idea what's wrong here?