activemq-users mailing list archives

From navneek <nava.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store and forward brokers issue
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 22:15:45 GMT

Hi,

To achieve your expectation. you need to make additional configuration under
tag..
make the following configuration... it'll work..

1. If you want to forward particular queue or exclude particular Q from
forwarding, or want to strictly forward a Q to next broker..whatever......
then add following accordingly

2. If u want to forward only when a active consumer at target broker..then
add the following..

     dynamicOnly = "true" under network connector..

Hope it will help u..

-Navneeth.