activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi03 <arpit.s...@sparta.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:25:19 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

I just couldn't get all the messages on the consumer side so I thought
something might be wrong in my configuration. Let me try this again and see
what happens, I know I had it working before.

It's so weird, i get exactly half of the messages produced. It's almost like
someone else is consuming the other half.