activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi03 <arpit.s...@sparta.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:11:25 GMT

Here is what I have so far. Btw, I am using activemq-cpp

Producer Broker:

    <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
      <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
      <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
           <networkConnector name="host1"
uri="static://(tcp://157.185.37.184:61616)" />
    </networkConnectors>

Producer App (This is what goes into my connection factory):

    std::string brokerURI =
        "tcp://localhost:61616"
		"?wireFormat=openwire";

Consumer Broker:
</persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
      <transportConnector name="ssl"     uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
      <transportConnector name="stomp"   uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>

      <networkConnector name="host1"
uri="static://(tcp://157.185.37.131:61616)" />

    </networkConnectors>

Consumer App (This is what goes into my connection factory):

    std::string brokerURI =
        "tcp://localhost:61616"
		"?wireFormat=openwire";

I guess the first question would be; am I configuring them right? Is there a
better way of doing this?

Currently with this configuration I can consume messages but only half of
them. I am not sure why.

Thanks for the help in advance.