activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi03 <arpit.s...@sparta.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:27:50 GMT

Hey thanks for that example.

How does your broker configuration look? Currently, i this is what I have on
both computers

<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />

 <networkConnector name="host1" uri="static://(tcp://157.185.37.184:61616)"
failover="true" dynamicOnly="true" networkTTL="2" />

But for some reason I am only receiving half of the messages. I am thinking
something might be wrong in the way I configure my broker.