activemq-users mailing list archives

From OB40 <>
Subject Re: Help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:08:22 GMT

You need only one broker on one of the computers. I have learnt most of
activemq-cpp from the online example which is decent
( I am also attaching a couple
of noddies I wrote, one is a transmitter (producer) and the other is a
consumer. I have built them on Ubuntu. To run them you will be need to set
you LD_LIBRARY_PATH to /usr/local/lib/ and to compile them you will need to
add /usr/local/include/activemq-cpp-2.1/ as the include path in you g++

Best of luck.