activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Vincent <>
Subject Re: very slow consumer cpu 100%
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:14:27 GMT

I have the same problem.  The CPU is maxed out.

Launch through Spring (with org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean) and
CPU is 100%
Launch same config through command line (./bin/activemq
xbean:../conf/my-activemq.xml) and CPU is fine (very low)

I've tried this and received the same results for both AMQ 4.1.1 and
I've also tried both Spring 1.2.8 and Spring 2.0 with these configs:

--------- Spring 1.2.8 ------------
<bean id="brokerFactory"
		<property name="config" value="classpath:/my-activemq.xml" />
		<property name="start" value="true" />

 <amq:broker brokerName="brokerFactory" useJmx="true" persistent="false">
	<amq:managementContext >
    	<amq:managementContext connectorPort="1099"

I'm not sure how to read this issue, but does this
( mean that since this
100% issue was reported in 2006, it's not a priority fix until release
5.2.0?  Any temporary fixes for this?