activemq-users mailing list archives

From delphz <>
Subject Timeout and Failover on a queue
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:48:37 GMT

I have some servers A1, A2, AN, ... that send messages on a queue on servers
B1 ans B2. I configured my A servers to connect with the following URI :
failover:(tcp://B1:61616,tcpB2:62626). But when activemq is stopped on both
B1 and B2, my servers A wait a long time before deciding that B1 and B2 are
down. So I test to add a timeout.

If I configure my A servers with : tcp://B1:61616?connectionTimeout=1000, I
have no problem. But if I configured with the following :
it doesn't work. I tried lot of things :
- set connectionTimeout after the ) :
- set closeTimeout on my ConnectionFactory
- set wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration
- ...

I can't get it work.

Could you tell me how to configure it ?