activemq-users mailing list archives

From appi03 <arpit.s...@sparta.com>
Subject Consumer connection lost
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:24:09 GMT

I am learning about ActiveMQ and just started using it this week. So I am in
the preliminary stages but I was wondering if someone can answer this
question for me. I have a set up where i am running two brokers, one on
Windows and the other one on Linux. They are on the same network; windows
box as a producer and Linux box as a consumer.

I can send and receive messages. But in the middle, the connection to the
consumer is lost and I can't receive any more messages. The producer keeps
producing the messages.

I receive this error (The error shows up on the producer):

shutdown due to a local error: java. lang.illegalArgumentException: The
subscription does not exist: ID:------

Then once i restart the brokers again. Everything seems to work fine until I
get the error again. The error shows up after sending certain number of
messages.

Some help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance