activemq-users mailing list archives

From jmorri <jeffrey.s.morri...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: Determine what ports ActiveMQ is listening on
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:11:21 GMT

j0llyr0g3r wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if activemq is the only java-process running, you could execute something
> like:
>
>  netstat -tulpen | grep -i java
>
> with the processbuilder from within java and then parse the corresponding
> output (i assume you are using Linux) for the listed ports.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm using Solaris, do you know a comparable set
of flags to -tulpen that would work in Solaris (I'm not familiar with the
command outside of netstat -an)?

netstat: illegal option -- t
usage: netstat [-anv] [-f address_family]
       netstat [-g | -p | -s] [-n] [-f address_family] [-P protocol]
       netstat -m
       netstat -i [-I interface] [-an] [-f address_family] [interval]
       netstat -r [-anv] [-f address_family]
       netstat -M [-ns] [-f address_family]
       netstat -D [-I interface] [-f address_family]