activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: how to config JDBC Master Slave whith oralce database?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:04:17 GMT

An example configuration is provided in the original activemq.xml file:

  <bean id="oracle-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName"
value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
    <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:AMQDB"/>
    <property name="username" value="scott"/>
    <property name="password" value="tiger"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>