activemq-users mailing list archives

From ivanrc <iri...@indra.es>
Subject Re: Data source configuration of Apache Derby Network Server´s with client driver
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 06:34:38 GMT

yata!

It´s very easy!

<bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName"
value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver"/>
    <property name="url" value="jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/activemq"/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>

org.apache.derby.jdbc.ClientDriver is into derbyclient.jar that come with
derby installation zip file