activemq-users mailing list archives

From thyr <trz...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Message persistence
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:48:48 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> You set this flag on the MessageProducer in JMS - not the message

As far as I can see this doesn't helps if I use Spring's jmsTemplate. I'd
like to configure the template like this (neglecting pooling issues)

<bean id="jmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
		<property name="deliveryPersistent" value="false"/>
</bean>

As Dziugas Baltrunas mentioned this has no effect. Messages are still marked
as persistent.

Is it possible with spring to configure "persistence per message" (as I need
to)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Reidar