activemq-users mailing list archives

From yaussy <>
Subject Re: reconnection to unavailable broker causing thread/memory leak
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:44:30 GMT

A while back, with AMQ 4.2, which is now 5.0, I ran into a similar problem.
I don't recall that there was a thread leak, but there was definitely a
memory leak.  Check out AMQ-1202.  Again, this may be different now with the
more recent 5.0.  I've not taken 5.0 yet, as I made a handful of changes to
4.2, making it pretty stable and we are now in production with it.