activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: zeroconf trouble
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:07:22 GMT

Try using rendezvous or multicast for auto-discovery; I believe AMQ 5.0 no
longer supports zeroconf. 

Joe 


Suran Jayathilaka wrote:
> 
> Hi!
> 
> I've been trying to start activemq with zeroconf. I'm using the latest 
> 5.0 SNAPSHOT. I downloaded the source and copied the 
> receiver-zeroconf.xml to
> apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT/bin
> and tried to start activemq by typing
> activemq xbean:receiver-zeroconf.xml
> 
> But I get this exception.
> 
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: /home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT
> Loading message broker from: xbean:receiver-zeroconf.xml
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: 
> IOException parsing XML document from file 
> [/home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT/bin/receiver-zeroconf.xml]; 
> nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: 
> http://activemq.apache.org/dtd/activemq.dtd
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: 
> IOException parsing XML document from file 
> [/home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT/bin/receiver-zeroconf.xml]; 
> nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: 
> http://activemq.apache.org/dtd/activemq.dtd
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:104)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:76)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:222)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> .............
> 
> and so forth.
> 
> 
> 
> If I remove the DOCTYPE element and try using,
> activemq xbean:nodtd-receiver-zeroconf.xml
> 
> I get the following.
> 
> ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT
> ACTIVEMQ_BASE: /home/suran/apache/apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT
> Loading message broker from: xbean:nodtd-receiver-zeroconf.xml
> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: 
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The configuration has no 
> BrokerService instance for resource: xbean:nodtd-receiver-zeroconf.xml
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason: 
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The configuration has no 
> BrokerService instance for resource: xbean:nodtd-receiver-zeroconf.xml
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:104)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:76)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:222)
>         at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The configuration has no 
> BrokerService instance for resource: xbean:nodtd-receiver-zeroconf.xml
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:112)
>         at 
> org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:91)
>         ... 10 more
> 
> 
> 
> Can someone pls help. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/zeroconf-trouble-tf4631872s2354.html#a13231938
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message