activemq-users mailing list archives

From chago <nab...@visualxs.com>
Subject Designing (real) applications with JMS
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 02:55:12 GMT

Can anyone recommend a good book or article regarding the development of
real-world applications using JMS?

This excludes the intro to JMS books and the books discussing integration
patterns. I'm looking for an informative treatise on how to build a real
mid-size to large application using JMS. I'm looking for discussions
regarding queue/topic granularity, transactional viability of asynchronous
events, and other questions that arise when architecting a JMS solution.