activemq-users mailing list archives

From Terry K <tyrone.k...@thomson.com>
Subject Re: message selectors
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:36:57 GMT

.. what worries me at this point is introducing yet anothrer level of
software complexity to solve what is really a simple requirement. I can see
a simple database table with a little SQL code could solve this problem.
What advantage does a JMS Queue (which is not a trivial software
infrastructure to incorporate) give to this situation?