activemq-users mailing list archives

From SynapticFire <apa...@synapticfire.net>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.activemq.command.ConnectionInfo.isClientMaster()Z
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:40:25 GMT

Lingo has a dependency on ActiveMQ 4.0.  As far as I can tell activemq 4.0
does not have ConnectionInfo.isClientMaster().  Somehow through maven
dependency resolution, the earlier ActiveMQ is higher in the chain than the
declared version, thus it finds the older ConnectionInfo class with no
isClientMaster method.
I'm having the same problem and am trying to decide whether to recompile
Lingo with ActiveMQ 4.1.1 or revert my project to ActiveMQ 4.0.
-E