activemq-users mailing list archives

From keneida <kene...@o2.pl>
Subject performance with 1 MByte messages
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:26:26 GMT

In my installation i will have maximum of 350 clients which connect to the
queue and send about 1 MB messages. In worst case scenario all of them will
do it almost at the same time. I creaetd small program with 350 threads
which connects to the amq with a 4 second delay between the threads.
The worst time I got is 45 minutes to send one message for 160 threads.
Have anybody been sending such size messages and has some performance
results?
Doesnt it take to long to send the message? Both computers are in the same
segment of LAN.