activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex_ynr <suburbanc...@gmail.com>
Subject Async error occurred: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot add a consumer to a session that had not been registered:
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:02:27 GMT

We slightly discussed this issue in another thread (about a different issue)
so in order to not hijack it, I created a new one.

This error comes up when trying to set up a duplex networkConnector between
2 ActiveMQ brokers.

In this specific case, I am running Fuse 3.3.

Clean install on both machines, set up activemq peristence to mysql and ran
both brokers with the default settings. Both come up with no errors at all.

As soon as I add the networkConnector from one to the other:

<amq:networkConnector  uri="static://(failover:tcp://X.X.X.X:61616)"
duplex="true" dynamicOnly="false" networkTTL="4"/>

(IP hidden)
I get the error above on the broker initiating the connection and: "Network
connection between vm://broker1#0 and tcp:///X.X.X.X:50451 shutdown due to a
remote error: java.io.EOFException" on the other broker.

Following these 2 errors, broker 1 tries to reconnect and I get a whole
bunch of:

- Async error occurred: javax.jms.InvalidClientIDException: Broker: broker1-
Client: NC_broker2_inboundbroker1 already connected from vm://broker1#0

and similar errors on both Brokers...

Any ideas?
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Async-error-occurred%3A-java.lang.IllegalStateException%3A-Cannot-add-a-consumer-to-a-session-that-had-not-been-registered%3A-tf4600612s2354.html#a13135327