activemq-users mailing list archives

From Epiphany <>
Subject Newbie ActiveMQ question: Web Console and a distribution to support it?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:49:26 GMT

I am wanting to take ActiveMQ for a test drive and determine if it suits some
of my needs.  I have noticed that the documentation refers to the fact that
there is some sort of Web Console which would be very useful.... The docs at
location state:

"   Running the Web Console on ActiveMQ 5.0 or later
We have integrated the Web Console into the binary distribution. So Download
a binary distribution then follow the instructions for Running a broker.
Then you can point your web browser at the URL

And hey presto, you should now have the Web Console running ....."

However, when I "click" and navigate to the  "download",  there doesn't
appear to be any distributions that match (ie. Active MQ 5.0).

Where could I find a distribution of Active MQ for windows and Linux that
would have console support?