activemq-users mailing list archives

From keneida <kene...@o2.pl>
Subject activmq persistence - serious problem with msgid_prod values
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:46:21 GMT

I spoted it in version 4.1.1 I'm not sure if call it a bug but:
When the computer which sends the message has non standart characters like ą
ł ę in the name (windows computer name,  I did not test it on Linux)
activemq receives the report stores in oracle database - jdbc persistance
only - with msgid_prod having wrong character inside the value which causes
problems and the activemq is blocked,
LocalTransaction               - POST COMMIT FAILED:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to broker message:
"id of the broker" in container: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: bad string